Knight of galaxie Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Dominik-Eulberg<Diora-ma 2011
Knight of galaxie Index du Forum  » PARTIE PUBLIQUE  » flood land  » Dominik-Eulberg<Diora-ma 2011
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
samborv

Masculin

Message Posté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dominik-Eulberg<Diora-ma 2011
Répondre en citant

Dominik Eulberg Diorama 2011 > bit.ly/1sFomSA

My...Carts...Log...in.../...Sign...up...Welcome...to...Beatport...Beatport...is...the...world's...largest...electronic...music...store...for...DJs...Create...an...Account...Already...have...an...account?...Sign...in...Invalid...loginThere's..nothing..in..the..playerWitness....Die....3....Millionen....Musketiere,....a....powerful....and....club-ready....rave....breakbeat....monster,....rippling....with....psychedelic....movement....and....glassy....melodiesNature...is...a...perfect...corollary:...Delight...in...its...peculiarities,...because...divining...a...greater...purpose...will...make...your...head...hurt.So..go..follow..someone!..View..My..Beatport..My..Artists..View..All..My..Labels..View..All..Log..in../..Sign..up..Welcome..to..Beatport..Beatport..is..the..world's..largest..electronic..music..store..for..DJs..Create..an..Account..Already..have..an..account?..Sign..in..Invalid..loginChoose...a...track...and...either...play...it...or...add...it...to...the...queue...to...get...goingThough...he...crafts...long,...arching...pieces,...Dom's...music...has...never...featured...a...narrative,...just...detailsEverything....from....jawless....fish....to....bears....to....streams....get....a....German....language-titled....slot....in....Dioramas....tracklistReturn....to....Homepage....Tolkien..as..much..as..it..does..his..also..outdoors-informed..2004..full-length..Flora..&..FaunaPopMatters..is..wholly..independently..owned..and..operatedDiorama...Rating:...Dominic...Umile...is...a...writer...based...in...Brooklyn,...NYHis..tracks..feature..recordings..of..wildlifeDiorama,...his...fourth...album,...is...different...in...this...respectHe....builds....to....beauty....but....not....necessarily....to....climax,....and....close....listening....can....be....exhaustingIn...Echomaus,...Eulberg...returns...to...the...frenzied...pulse...that...essentially...closes...Bionik,...the...2007...Cocoon-released...album...thats...bare...in...most...places...compared...to...this...one"Die..3..Millionen..Musketiere"..twinkles..with..some..mid-tempo..breaks,..and.."H2O"..has..a..lovely..gradual..build..as..the..emotions..accumulateA..really..well-constructed..album..in..terms..of..a..musical..journey,..from..beginning..to..endHed....sooner....pull....the....beats....out....of....the....bottom....of....a....track....entirely....before....building-out....an....already....lavish....swell....at....the....center....of....itLog...in...or...create...an...account...today...so...you...never...miss...a...new...releaseThe....delicate....chimes....at....the....onset....are....consistent....with....a....Diorama....trademark:....beats....thunder....beneath....the....producers....dancefloor-tailored....tracks....while....above....ground....its....bliss,....with....bell....patterns....and....synths....rushing....to....the....forePlayer...Queue...Clear...Queue...info...But....my....personal....favorite....has....to....be....the....slow-build....of...."Islandmuschel....400,"....with....just....a....bassline....and....drums....at....the....start,....and....then....a....slow,....menacing....melody,....which....grows....in....volume....and....intensityDiorama...features...plenty...of...this...("Das...Neunauge"),...but...there...is...a...greater...sense...of...control1..Paul..Kalkbrenner..0..0..0..Thora..Vukk..Robag..Wruhme..0..0..0..Reviews..Show..All..4..Reviews..Add..Review..scoundrel..August..17,..2014..Report..referencing..Diorama,..CD,..Album,..TRAUM..CD..24,..TRAUM..SCHALLPLATTEN..CD24..Dominik..Eulberg's..musical..career..is..still..relatively..young,..but..if..it..continues..in..the..vein..of..DIORAMA,..listeners..are..in..for..a..real..treatnewsDiorama....is....his....fourth....full-length....album,....an....opus....of....diverse,....meticulously....arranged....techno....that....he....connects....to....nature....in....track....titles,....fanciful....song....discussions....within....the....liner....notes,....and....an....ornate....album....cover....that....references....J.R.RWith....piano-....and....strings-led....closer....Metamorphose....as....well....a....subdued....Aeronaut,....Eulberg....softens....the....mood,....drawing....perhaps....more....attention....to....Dioramas....wealth....of....warm....chord....progressions(Said..another..way:..BoC..are..interested..in..Kodachrome..nostalgia;..Eulberg..in..a..butterfly..specimen..pinned..to..felt.)..Once..a..part-time..forest..ranger,..Eulberg..has..dedicated..each..of..Diorama's..11..tracks..to..a..different..aspect..of.."domestic..nature."..If..we..understand..Diorama's..title..literally,..these..are..representations,..and..I..can..get..there:..Diorama..feels..more..detailed,..scripted,..and..painterly..than..his..previous..effortsMy...favourite...tracks...must...be..."Wenn...Es...Perlen...Regnet,...H20,...Aeronaut...and...ofcourse...Der...Tanz...Der...Gluehwuermchen"Thank...you,...and...well...done,...Dominik...:...)...-...possibly...the...best...release...of...2011?...Reply...Notify...me...2...Helpful...PegaSus2k6...May...29,...2011...Report...referencing...Diorama,...CD,...Album,...TRAUM...CD...24,...TRAUM...SCHALLPLATTEN...CD24...Definitely...worth...a...look!...Eulberg...really...surprised...me...with...this...brilliant...albumAt....his....best,....Eulberg....produces....low-cal....tranceOn..."Der...Tanz...der...Gluehwuermchen"...he...goes...to...great...lengths...to...prepare...us...for...the...skyscraping...synth...melody...that...carries...the...track...home;...the...next...track...("Aeronaut")...is...a...beatific...comedownBest...CD...i've...bought...in...a...while...for...sure!...Reply...Notify...me...1...Helpful...dopy...May...12,...2011...Report...referencing...Diorama,...CD,...Album,...TRAUM...CD...24,...TRAUM...SCHALLPLATTEN...CD24...Yes...It's...A...Masterpiece...Reply...Notify...me...3...Helpful...[m334870]...Master...Release...Edit...Master...Release...Data...Correct...Add...all...to...Wantlist...Remove...all...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...15...For...Sale...from...4.28...Vinyl...and...CD...Sell...Copy...Share...Statistics...Have:...454...Want:...304...Avg...Rating:...4.53.../...5...Ratings:...141...Videos...(15)...Lists...Add...to...List...Wonderful...Albums...Of...2011...by...ortogon...Perfect...Discographie...by...maelannn...2011:...Favourite...albums...by...etwas...Green...Nature...And...Forest...Music...by...mike82...more...new...arrivals...mid...June...2011...by...transition...Diorama...is...better...paced...than...his...previous...albums,...but...it's...trance...music...both...stylistically...and...functionally,...abstracted...nodding...for...the...thinkers500..Internal..Server..Error..Sorry..about..thisPopMatters.com™....and....PopMatters™....are....trademarks....of....PopMatters....Media,....IncMuch....like....the....album....itselfA...workhorse...producer,...Dom's...creations...become...overgrown...when...allowed...time f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Knight of galaxie Index du Forum  » PARTIE PUBLIQUE  » flood land  » Dominik-Eulberg<Diora-ma 2011
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX